Saturday, February 20, 2010

Brief Hiatus!


I promise I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth! After Christmas I had big plans to redesign this blog and was excited to improve my photography with my new Nikon DSLR. However, shortly after the New Year we found out we are expecting our second child in September! Food has not been my friend the last few months and I've just slowly been able to get back in the kitchen. I have a strong aversion to raw meat and many cooking smells which makes cooking and blogging a bit difficult. Thank goodness my wonderful husband has been able to take over a lot of the cooking. I hope to be back soon!

5 comments:

Alee said...

Congratulations!!

Lauren said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations!!

Foodie with Little Thyme! said...

Congratulations! We'll be here when you get back! Feel better soon!

Colleen said...

Congratulations! Rest up and we'll see you back here soon!

Heather said...

Congrats!