Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Barefoot Blogger's-Cheddar Corn Chowder-


Jill of My Next Life picked Ina's Cheddar Corn Chowder as the second Barefoot Blogger pick for October. I previously made and blogged about this recipe here. I did go ahead and remake the recipe since it was a great pick for the weather we are having. One thing I found that I hadn't remembered is that this soup really tastes better the second day so its a good one to make ahead. This time I also halved the recipe and I still had enough to eat for leftovers and freeze. This one hits the spot on a cold and rainy day. I recently watched Ina make a similar version that adds lobster. I'll have to try that one soon, sounds very decadent!

2 comments:

Karine said...

It seems to be such a comfort dish! Thanks for sharing :)

Penny said...

Your soup looks great. As does your souffle. I wonder what we are cooking next month?