Thursday, July 26, 2007

Gourmet BLT


A friend of mine had me over for lunch and served a delicious gourmet BLT. I recreated the sandwich with a few changes and it has become one of my favorite quick dinners or weekend lunches. I serve this with Honey Dijon Kettle Chips and fresh fruit. I'm not a big potato chip eater but I really love the Kettle Chips. Here is the recipe for the sandwich.

Ciabatta Rolls (I get them at our local grocery store)
Arugula
Bacon (I like the applewood smoked bacon)
Spreadable Brie (sold with the speciality cheeses)
Mayonnaise
Avocado
Fresh Ground Pepper

I spread mayo on one side of the bread and the spreadable brie on the other. I then add the cooked bacon, a handful of arugula, sliced avocado and tomato. Season with freshly ground pepper and enjoy.

1 comment:

laneyu said...

that looks wonderful!!