Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged Again

Since I'm recovering from oral surgery, I can't really eat anything exciting. Thus, you may have noticed the lack of blog updates! I was recently tagged by both Bethany and HornedFroggy. Both girls have great blogs that are definitely worth checking out. I thought I would respond to their tag so their would be some update on this blog. I am also now coherent enough to do so! I started eating solid food again today so I'm hoping blog updates will resume next week!

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was in my second year of law school. Being a 2L was much improved from being a lowly 1L! I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of law school and can't wait to see many of my friends at our ten year reunion, which is only 2 years away!

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
1. Eat solid foods-accomplished!
2. Watch Top Chef
3 Catch up on Emails
4. Water my poor plants who have been neglected since my oral surgery
5. Continue reading my ever growing pile of magazines

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Stonyfield Farms Vanilla Truffle Yogurt
2. Cheese and Crackers
3. Brownies
4. Sour Jelly Bellys
5. Fresh Avocado with Olive Oil and Salt and Pepper

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy several houses all over the world including one in St. John, USVI;
2. Travel;
3. Enroll in Culinary School;
4. Continue working with non-profits and possibly start my own;
5. Go to the spa everyday.

Places I have lived:
In order: Miami Florida, Greensboro, North Carolina, Boston, Massachusetts, Lubbock, Texas, Dallas, Texas

Jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter

2. McDonald's Cashier-I worked their when I was 15 because one of my friends talked me into it. I lasted about a month. I quit when they asked me to take out the trash. That wasn't in my job description! I think the lawyer in me was already starting to develop.

3. Burlington Coat Factory-worked in the Woman's Clothing Department.

4. Target-I worked in several positions through high school and college. My favorite was being the store operator!

5. Intern for a Federal Judge

6. Litigation Attorney-I've been practicing for 8 years! Time really flies. I have won every case I have tried! I love the area I work in, I get to learn about so many interesting things I would never otherwise have a chance to know about. My firm is really great too. Thats hard to find in this business.

7. Mom-by far the hardest of all the jobs but most rewarding! Can't beat hanging out with your favorite little one on a warm spring day at the zoo!

No comments: