Favorite Cobblers and Crisps:
Lady and Son's Peach Cobbler
Apple Pear Crisp
Blueberry Raspberry Pecan Crisp
Peach Blueberry Crumble
Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler
- 2 (16-ounce) cans sliced peaches in heavy or light syrup, or in fruit juice, your choice
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, optional
- 1/2 cup baking mix (recommended: Bisquick)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cups baking mix (recommended: Bisquick)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cinnamon sugar (1/4 cup sugar combined with 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon; store in an empty spice shaker jar; shake well before each use)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a Dutch oven with vegetable oil cooking spray
Drain 1 can of the peaches. Combine both cans of peaches, including the juice from the undrained can, the blueberries, if using, the baking mix, sugar, and a sprinkling of cinnamon. Place this mixture into the Dutch oven.
To make the topping: Combine the biscuit mix, sugar, butter, and milk in a resealable plastic bag. Drop bits of dough, using your fingers, on top of the peaches. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Place the Dutch oven into the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes, until the top is golden brown and crusty.