Monday, April 21, 2008

WS Technique Classes

I received an email from Williams Sonoma regarding their monthly class schedule. Apparently, they have technique classes that are free. My Mom and I attended a class this weekend on Pasta Making using the Kitchen Aid mixer attachments. The class was free and more of a demo than a class. The instructor was a Kitchen Aid rep. We found the class to be really informative. I've only used my pasta attachment once and I had quite a few issues. Now that I have been to the class, I know precisely where my errors were. I can't wait to get into the kitchen and try making pasta again. I've been craving homemade pasta since the class! So, if you get a chance, I highly recommend checking out the Williams Sonoma classes. Great learning opportunity and better yet, free!

No comments: